Tiny Code

Tiny Code

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New toy

Here's a picture of my latest obsession. I used to have a 1993 Corvette AKA a C4 (the fourth generation of Corvettes). After 5 years with it, I decided I wanted something a bit more refined. The old one was noisy and more than bit uncomfortable. I'd resigned myself to the fact that sports cars had to be uncomfortable. Then over the holidays I had a talk with a friend of my uncle's who has a C5 Corvette (the fifth generation of Corvettes). He convinced me that the newer models are vast improvements on the older C4 models.

The new one is a 2002 and is much more comfortable than the old one. It's also filled with little unexpected touches like a heads up display for the the speedometer tachometer, and other important information. If you can't tell, I'm a very happy camper right now. I've loved Corvettes since I was a little kid. It's nice to finally have one comfortable enough to drive more often.

1 comment:

Chard said...

Ooh, and it's my favorite color! I will have to come out and visit it when the weather allows more than just admiring it in the garage.