The guys from Mystery Science Theater 3000 (AKA MST3K) have a new project called The Film Crew Online. It's sort of a continuation of the work they did with MST3K. I'm giving it a recommendation based on how funny MST3K was.
Michael J. Nelson, the former head writer of MST3K, also has a series of MP3 files you can buy and play at the same time you're watching DVDs. They're available at a site called RiffTrax. It's a funny concept.
Mike Nelson has also written a few really funny books. My favorite is Mind Over Matters though Mike Nelson's Movie Megacheese was pretty entertaining.
This blog gives me a place to comment on things which strike my fancy, hence the title. It is not marked as containing adult content but be warned that I occasionally post about beer and sometimes forget to watch my language. I follow a fair number of RSS feeds and occasionally post my most interesting discoveries here. I've been writing systems software since the days of core memory, paper tape, and front panel lights/switches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A long time ago I was given a bit of advice that has served me well over the years. An engineer with much more experience than I had at the...
-
We lost our very special dog to an osteosarcoma a few days ago. He started limping a little over 4 months ago and it took a while to dia...
-
Parallels , the popular software which allows Mac users to run Windows, Linux, or other Operating Systems in a window, will soon have a new ...
Not sure what they can do that MST3K hasn't already done perfectly, but I'm glad someone's out there doing it.
ReplyDelete